As the Arizona reopening benchmarks develop, Western Asset Protection is taking all the safety precautions and steps to prepare for a return to the recently remodeled, new WAP office. We are assessing the situation and will continue to follow the state guidelines as well as take precautions to keep our employees, agents, agencies and partners safe.
Please note the following operational guidelines regarding the WAP office.
- The office is now open, however the WAP Team is proceeding with caution. For now, we will continue to serve our agent partners from a hybrid office/remote model.
- We want to reassure our agents, agencies and partners that WAP is fully staffed and continues to conduct business without disruption to customer support, including sales, contracting, licensing, and enrollments and commission processing.
Materials, Flyers and Kit Requests
To fulfill material requests, Western Asset Protection will continue to provide CURBSIDE pickup of physical materials available:
- Mon-Fri: 8:00am – 5:00pm, daily
- PICKUP NOT AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS
- *WAP offices are open to agents and beneficiaries. For more efficient service we recommend utilizing the curbside service.
- All material requests need to be submitted online here.
- Once you have submitted your request, we will contact you (via phone or email) to confirm your order and communicate when the materials will be ready for pickup.
- Once your order has been placed and you’re outside ready for pick up, call our supply line at (602) 955-5353 (press 0 for the operator) at your time/date of arrival and let our team know you’re awaiting your order.
Agent offices and meeting spaces are available for use and will require a reservation in order to ensure the space is available, otherwise it will be first come first serve.
We’d also like to take this opportunity to remind agents that they can access and utilize many of the WAP resources within their Medicare Engine Agent Portal including certifications, contracting, product details, quoting and enrollment tools, and training.
The Western Asset Protection Commitment
We are confident that we are taking appropriate steps to keep our office safe for our customers and associates and are hopeful that our usual business operations will resume in the future. WAP will always put our employees, agents and partners first, and that commitment has never been more important maintaining the highest standard of care.
WAP will continue to work to provide a safe working environment with hybrid workplace solutions for our employees and partners. We appreciate your patience, and we look forward to seeing you all in person again.
The WAP Team