During heightened awareness surrounding COVID-19, WAP remains committed to supporting your business. Our WAP preparedness plan, with the help of our technology team, has eased our office through a smooth transition into a telecommuting workplace.
We want to reassure our agents, agencies and partners that WAP is fully staffed and will continue to conduct business without disruption to customer support; including sales, licensing, and application and commission processing.
Materials, Flyers and Kit Requests
Regarding materials, please remember that you have 24/7 online access to PDFs of carrier materials that can be downloaded from the WAP website.
- Agents will not have access to our facilities.
- To fulfill material requests, Western Asset Protection has designated material pick-up days to minimize foot traffic and reduce the risk of exposure for agents and staff.
- All material requests need to be submitted online here.
- Once you have submitted your request, we will contact you (via phone or email) to confirm your order and communicate when the materials will be ready for pickup.
- Materials will be available for pick up on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- All orders for Tuesday pick up must be received by the previous Friday by 4:30 p.m.
- All orders for Thursday pick up must be received by Tuesday of that week by 4:30 p.m.
- WAP will have a designated pickup area outside near the main entrance.
- We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust accordingly on a week by week basis.
All agent offices will be closed during this time of heightened health awareness.
We’d also like to take this opportunity to remind agents that they can access and utilize many of the WAP resources on our website within their Agent Dashboards including certifications, contracting, product details and training.
As you know, many carriers provide online enrollment tools to streamline the enrollment process and video training on these tools is available directly on the WAP website. For those carriers who do not offer online enrollment, please refer to the materials section above.
We are confident that we are taking appropriate steps to keep our office safe for our customers and associates and are hopeful that our usual business operations will resume quickly. WAP will always put our employees, agents and partners first, and that commitment has never been more important.
Western Asset Protection will continue to ensure that all our agents will continue to gain access to tools and resources to assist you as you service your clients remotely and still maintain the highest standard of care.
Our team is working hard to maintain the support you value and rely on. It’s a privilege to serve you every day.
Keep an eye out for your Medicare Engine email invitation as we transition to the new platform. Also, watch for new webinars and resources developing.
Check the WAP Calendar of Events for updates and to register for upcoming webinars and events.
The WAP Team